Permanent Makeup / Tattoo Removal
At In A Wink Beauty Lounge we are a Phibrows studio. We use the PhiRemoval method of permanent makeup removal.
Tattoo removal treatment – PhiRemoval is the best and the safest method for removal of poor quality PMU or tattoos.
PhiRemoval is a manual tattoo removal method. It is non-colour selective (applicable to all tattoo colors), efficient, less scarring and significantly less expensive. Due to it’s gentle nature on the skin, one to three treatments are needed for cosmetic permanent make up removal (each case may vary). However, 2-6 treatments are needed for body tattoo removal with minimal scarring risk. The time required for the treatment depends upon the removal area.
The treated area initially experiences erythema (redness), which gradually diminishes, leaving the skin perfectly normal. PhiRemoval is effective for both body tattoos and permanent makeup, as well as for microblading.
A consultation is required prior to performing the treatment.
Always have a consultation with the artist before the treatment if you:
- have problematic skin
- have serious health problems
- are taking some medicines
It is of great importance because all surgical tattoo removal methods are both painful and leave large scars.
Examples of PhiRemoval indications are:
- PMU or your tattoo looks old fashioned
- PMU or your tattoo is of poor quality
- pigment migration
- the client is not satisfied with the shape
- unwanted pigment evolution
- social causes
- operations, injections
- unevenly introduced pigment
- uneven depth
- the shape is not drawn before the procedure
- strict or very rounded inner corners of the eyebrows
- use of titanium dioxide-based camouflage How does it work?
- Tattoo removal tool is used in a similar way as tattooing or micropigmenting, with the same equipment
- tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after. It draws the original tattoo ink, upward out of the skin
- A scab containing tattoo ink is formed over the treated area in the next few days. As the skin is healing, even more unwanted tattoo ink gets drawn out
- the scab starts to peel off naturally, extracting the unwanted tattoo ink.
You are likely to have a secondary scab containing even more tattoo ink After the procedure and for as long as you have the scab on the skin, keep the treated area dry. Removal of the tattoo or bad PMU doesn’t end after one treatment. It takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with, but the first results are immediately visible. If only the epidermis is affected, usually there are no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely.
What are PhiRemoval advantages:
- doesn’t cause neurosis
- tissue heals quickly
- removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible
- it ‘cleans’ tattooed lips like no other product before,
- there is no long term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
The basic special designation of the soothing cream is to soothe the scab and enhance healing. 48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin layer of this cream to the area that was treated during the procedure. Apply the cream at least 2 or 3 times per day until the scab scales off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7 to 14 days or even more.
Antiscar gel is applied after serious injuries, a surgical intervention when tissue scarring is expected, and for scarring prevention. After initial scab shedding, a small amount of the gel is to be applied on the skin with every 8 hours. It should be applied until the skin relief is restored, redness disappears, and the skin colour in the area that has been exposed to thevprocedure obtains the same colour as surrounding tissues.
Duration of application: 30 and more days.
Recommendations after the tattoo removal treatment:
- keep the scab dry for 2 days
- do not use makeup and hygienic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the PhiRemoval procedure
- do not peel the scab after the tattoo removal treatment – allow it to fall off naturally
- do not use the solarium, avoid sun for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- avoid bath, saunas, pools for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- avoid facial or body treatments for 3-6 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- do not exercise, no body or facial massages 7 days after the PhiRemoval procedure
- always keep in touch with your professional who performed the procedure and inform us about your skin condition in 1-3 day intervals
- use the post procedure products prescribed by the specialist.
It will be worth saving your money and investing in a professional tattoo removal to ensure you get the best removal results. Its wonderful that there is FINALLY a treatment for people that will make their life attractive and comfortable again.